Thomas L. Lott, PE
Tom Retired after 43+ years in August 2012.
Tom had extensive experience in site selection and cost analysis, plus preparation of construction drawings and specifications relative to grading, drainage and utility extensions. Utilities include, sewer, water, electrical, telephone and cable TV. Experience included contract specifications and contract administration. Tom also provides structural engineering services.
Thanks for everything you taught us Tom, about engineering excellence and client service.
- B.S. Civil Engineering - University of California, Berkeley, 1971
Registered Civil Engineer
- State of California (R.C.E. 24867) February 1975
- State of Nevada (R.C.E. 11261) January 1995
- Beechel & Cramner (1965-1967 part-time)
- Cranmer Engineering, Inc. (1967-1971 part-time)
- Cranmer Engineering, Inc. (1971-1978)
- Nevada City Engineering, Inc. (1978-2012)