Kenneth E. Baker
Ken had extensive experience in land surveys, including cadastral surveys, boundary surveys, land divisions and subdivisions. Ken also had extensive experience with area study plans, cost analysis, feasibility analysis, commercial/industrial site selections, and project representation. Thanks for everything you taught us about our profession and client service!
Ken retired in 2004.
- AA - Engineering - Sierra College
- 2 years engineering/political science - San Jose State
Licensed Land Surveyor
- State of California (L.S. 3959) September 1972
- State of Idaho (L.S. 987) September 1976
- State of Nevada (L.S. 3596) May 1973
- G.R. Beechel - Land Surveyor (1963-1965)
- Beechel & Cranmer, (1965-1967)
- Cranmer Engineering, Inc. (1967-1978)
- Nevada City Engineering, Inc. (1978-2004)